Papers about Python and scientific computing
Here is a list of articles about Python and scientific computing appeared in Computing in Science and Engineering, available online:
- Python for Scientific Computing by Travis E. Oliphant (pdf);
- Python: Batteries included by Paul F. Dubois;
- A Python module for modeling and control design of flexible robots by Ryan W. Krauss;
- Analysis of Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Python by K. Jarrod Millman and Matthew Brett, Computing in Science and Engineering, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 52-55, May/June, 2007;
- IPython: A System for Interactive Scientific Computing by Fernando Perez;
- Matplotlib: a 2D Graphics Environment by John D. Hunter.