They broke delicious
The new redesign of delicious.com broke so many things, that I thought I had to take notes:
- install links for the chrome and Firefox extensions redirect to empty pages.
- documentation for developer is coming soon (!)
- the top-right menu with the logged-in username and stuff is the most horrible I've ever seen: it changes its width on hover, the corners look interrupted (in Chrome, at least – I'm not bothered trying with other browsers)
- what the hell are stacks? Grouping can be done with tags, already, and I don't want that much space in the page taken by a "social" feature! Who needs it?
- the list of links in the main personal page only shows 8 links on my screen… 8 links?! There's way too much padding, too whitespaces, too much to scroll… It's a bookmarking services, it should show you bookmarks in the most friendly way!
- image: why should I use an image for myself? And if I don't use one, I got assigned one by default… Please…
I'll add more to the list in the future.